The Academic Council of EIEM is basically concerned with all the academic affairs of the institute, academic staff, academic planning, instructional issues, students, co-curricular activities and disciplines. It is the responsibility of Academic Council to ensure the best practices are implemented and standards are maintained.
The Academic Council shall exercise the following functions:
1. Arranging teaching requirements for completing academic programs.
2. Make necessary arrangements for conducting examinations, as required.
3. Ensure that discipline is being maintained in the campus.
4. Facilitating and supervising the co-curricular activities for the students.
5. Appointing a review committee periodically, in order to review all the Institute academic activities, academic rules and regulations.
8. Planning and executing the overall academic growth of the college including apprising.
Finally making recommendations to the Governing Body, wherever necessary.
MEMBERS OF ACADEMIC COUNCIL
All the Faculties and Technical Staffs are part of the Academic Council, headed by the Officer-In-Charge.