- Candidates must be an Indian national.
- Date of birth of candidate should be after 1 July 2003. There is no upper age limit for JEXPO 2019 candidates.
- Candidates must have completed their 10th or equivalent examination with English, Science/Physical Science and Mathematics from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have scored at least 35% aggregate marks in their 10th Appearing candidates are also eligible.
- As per the candidates in Secondary / Madhyamik examination and as per the merit list prepared by the WBSCTVESD.
VOCLET Rank Holders can take Admission ( As per State Govt. Norms) in 2nd Year 3rd Semester
Admission are generally open in the month of April - July.
Click here to visit West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development.