Team of dedicated, qualified faculty members is always kin to share their expertise with young budding engineers. Departmental faculty, supporting staff and students function like a close knit family which creates a very conducive atmosphere for student's development. All staff members are approachable to students for any of their problems, whether academic or non-academic. The department aims to develop the students technically and make them mentally strong to face the challenges ahead. Mentors are continuously monitoring the students regularly. Most of the faculty members are devoted to research work. Dept. has 15 upgraded laboratories. Wide collection of books and learning resources in our Departmental Library.
Beside academic excellence, students are also encouraged in several extra-curricular activities such as taking part in training, industrial visits and workshops, attending Guest lectures /seminars, arranging technical fest and various cultural programs.etc.
ETCE dept. rigorously follows Outcome Based Education in their teaching learning process.
Most of our students are placed in various renowned companies like as Tech Mahindra, HCL, IBM, Amazon, Wipro etc.
- To create competent professionals, through quality education in the area and Telecommunication Engineering, who can contribute in the advancement of science technology.
- To create professionals who can accept new challenges in science and technology and emerge successfully in global competitive scenario.
- To impart value based education which will result in services and entrepreneurial initiatives towards socio-economic development of society.
- To provide support to promote research and development activities in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and in allied fields.
- To strive excellence in education , research and entrepreneurship and to create technical manpower of global standard with capabilities of facing new challenges and of offering scientific and technological services to society.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO):
- Identify, define and solve problems in the field with analytical abilities using acquired knowledge in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals.
- Advance in Industry/ technical profession, effectively in a dynamic global environment, pursue higher studies and engage themselves in research and development of the society.
- Inculcate and embrace professional and ethical attitudes, effective communication skills, spirit of teamwork, multi-disciplinary approach, quest for life-long learning and concern for the society.
Program Outcomes (PO):
- Formal lectures in conventional way
- Experimental support in labs
- Training in industry
- Support to widen Engineering knowledge based through deliberation by expert other than faculty
- Extensive tutorial work/activity
- Numerical problem solving session
- Assignment generally of design based work
- Project work activity
- Initiation in social service in group and collaboration
- Seminar and group discussion session
- Make the students aware of environmental aspects of professionalism
- Inducting cooperative in activities/team work in an outside class room
- Encourage taking up summer assignments of the tutorial/social management types
- Teaching through smart techniques (using projectors) is adapted in class room
- Students advised to take resources other than text books including wave pages and net surfing.