Department of Automobile Engineering | Home
|Mr. Milan Banerjee ( Head of the Department )
B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) | email@example.com
- To provide qualitative education and generate new knowledge by engaging in modern technology and by offering state-of-the-art diploma engineering program, leading to careers as professionals in the widely diversified domains of industry, government and academia.
- To promote a teaching and learning process that yields advancements in state-of-the-art in Automobile Engineering.
- To harness human capital for sustainable competitive edge and social relevance by inculcating the philosophy of continuous learning and innovation in Automobile Engineering.
- To become a Center of Excellence in the Automobile Engineering discipline with a strong teaching environment that adapts swiftly to the challenges of the 21st century.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO):
- PEO-1: Diploma Engineers are prepared to be employed in core Industries and be engaged in learning, understanding and applying new ideas.
- PEO-2: Diploma Engineers are prepared to take up Graduate programmes.
- PEO-3: To equip graduates with integrity and ethical values so that they become responsible Engineers.
Program Outcomes (PO):
- PO-1: Strong foundation in core Automobile Engineering and Technology, both theoretical and applied concepts.
- PO-2: Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to real-life problem solving.
- PO-3: Ability to analyze, design, model, and develop projects .
- PO-4: Ability to function effectively within teams.
- PO-5: Understanding of professional ethical responsibility.
- PO-6: Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and oral.
- PO-7: Understanding the impact of Automobile Engineering solutions in the social and human Context.
- PO-8: Ability to engage in life-long learning.
- PO-9: Knowledge of contemporary issues.