|Rules & Regulations|
ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO GO THROUGH THE FOLLOWING BEFORE TAKING ADMISSION
1. Students should report five minutes before schedule of the contact / counseling session.
2. The absence of the students from contact/counseling session will be viewed seriously and minimum 75% attendance is required to become eligible for appearing examination.
3.All the students will have to appear for practical classes. No Marks will be allotted if anyone remains absent from practical classes.
4. The institution reserves the right to refuse admission to students who are and misbehaved. The institution authority reserves the to change lecture schedule. The institution will not be responsible for non-registration with the WBSCTE FOR SUBMISSION OF any fake/forged certificate.
5. Students are requested check prescribed eligibility criteria as specified by the council.
6.The institution will help students to get bank in all cases, all conditions of the bank will apply.
7. After taking admission all students will be provided an identity card and the students should bring identity card at the time of attending classes. Duplicate I card issued at the cost of Rs. 50/- .
8. The institution may arrange for extra contact/counseling session in addition to prescribed by the Council. All the terms and conditions as mentioned in the registration forms of PTU will be applied to all the students.
9. THE FEES IS NEITHER REFUNDABLE NOR-TRANSFERBLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES UNLESS THE COURSE IS CANCELLED BY THE INSTITUTIONS.
10. The authority reserves the right to take any undertaking at any point from each students & his/her Guardians/Parents for maintaining proper disciplines and regulations for smooth functioning of the institute for better of both students and institution.
11. As per Govt. of India /supreme court directions, any sort of ragging is punishable under Act ragging is strictly prohibited.