To develop and nurture a Technical Education System in the country which would produce skilled manpower of the highest quality comparable to the very best in the world and in adequate numbers to meet the complex technological needs of the economy; and provide the nation a comparative advantage in the creation and propagation of innovative technological solutions and in the development of a technological capacity of the highest order, both for its application in economic development of the country and for becoming a major supplier of technology and technological services in the world.
Teaching and learning Science in a collaborative, performance based community; to encourage observation and analysis of the natural world. Provide tools and skills to assist all community members to be contributors to society by solving problems Email: email@example.com
and advancing our knowledge of the Universe.
Provide quality Scientific and Technical education, training, innovation and creativity in the areas of Pure and Applied Sciences through a synergic combination of teaching and research by promoting excellence in technical education.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- Facilitate learning of the strong foundation of Basic and Engineering Science, Mathematics, Data reduction, error analysis & computation, communication & presentation skills, Team work, and Leadership.
- Develop adequate background and options for pursuing diverse career paths in engineering disciplines in the context of community, country and economy.
- Develop self-learning skills in a volatile socio-psycho-somatic environment and physiological / hormonal changes in the body. Encourage and nurture the value of independent lifelong learning.
- Develop awareness of converging technologies and sciences such as Nanotechnology, Biotechnology etc. and equip them with abilities to contribute multidisciplinary, multicultural, and multinational environment.
- Inspire to equip with necessary information and skills to pursue higher studies in India and abroad.
Program Outcomes (POs):
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to identify, analyze and specify a technical community problem.
- To design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpretation of data.
- To understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- To acquire communicative language skills, professional, managerial, ethical and environmental based principles to become the face of our institution in leading organizations.
- To design a system, component or process to cater the needs of economics, environment, social, political, ethical, health and safety.
- Addressing the problems associated in the interface of Theoretical knowledge, understanding and application, skill.
- An ability to function on a multidisciplinary team.
- An ability to engage in life-long learning ability.